OFFICIAL LONETREE NEWS ARCHIVE
SECRET PONCHOS FREE WEEK DECEMBER 14-20!
THREE EXCITING THINGS COMING TO SECRET PONCHOS THIS WEEK!
The week of December 14-20 only, anyone can play Secret Ponchos for free on Steam - spread the word to help us prevent a #secretfreeweek!
CONCURRENT USER CHALLENGE!
We’re trying something new! It’s like Kickstarter stretch goals, but instead of paying money, we’ll distribute rewards based on how many players get online at the same time! We’ll be distributing new Music, Skins, and a new playable Outlaw if we hit our goals!
Learn more about the Challenge HERE
GET SECRET PONCHOS FOR 50% OFF!
A huge sale that we’re running during the Free Week for players who really enjoyed our game.
To always hear the latest, join us on Facebook and Twitter! Oh and tune in to our weekly Twitch streams!
ANNOUNCING THE CONCURRENT PLAYER CHALLENGE!
UNLOCK REWARDS INCLUDING NEW MUSIC, OUTLAW SKINS & EVEN A NEW OUTLAW
To celebrate the FREE WEEK (Launching Dec 14th on Steam), we wanted to do something exciting for all players, new and old alike and are introducing “Concurrent User Challenge!”.
This challenge sets a series of milestones, in which the community can unlock brand new content for Secret Ponchos! To unlock rewards all you have to do is play the game - the more users the community can get playing at once, the more rewards become available.
Help us, get the Secret Ponchos population jump started, by getting everyone you know to play, and spreading word of the Free Week!
Let’s unlock that new Outlaw!
Mouse Menu Functionality, Graphic Options, Stability Fixes & More!
We’ve been doing a ton of preparation for the Free Week, which launches soon! The free week will be an exciting opportunity to have new players try the game, and to build exposure and the player base. Alongside with the free week, we’ll be promoting a major discount, and also rolling out our concurrent user challenge! In this challenge we will have rewards and in game content for players, based on hitting milestones goals of concurrent users.
Update 1.004 includes a variety of changes including:
Mouse in Menus & Graphics Options
- Base functionality added for Mouse navigation for all Menus (some additional polish is being still being added). We want to submit early to collect info prior to the free week
- Added Graphic options for performance control. Tiled Lighting (dx11 lighting) / SSAO/ Shadows. Players can individually toggle each element, to finetune performance on lower grade pcs.
- Fixed for a threading issue, causing the game to randomly crash, particularly in Practice mode, FFA, and Posse
- Fixed threading issue causing game to randomly crash in menus
There have also been gameplay changes to Gordo, Kid Red and Killer - you can read more on the full patch notes page, after the break.
Patch v1.002 "Even Playing Field" Update
We' re pleased to have dropped our 2nd patch since launch. This one is more major, and addreses a few larger scale items from community feedback. Thanks to the community.
Stay tuned for the next patch!
- Stats : All characters will start with 12 perk points, they can assign as they wish
- Players will no longer earn perk points as they level up
- Players will not lose bounty any more. If they ended a match with a negative score, their earnings will be zero and not negative
- Match Reshuffle - If teams are unbalanced, the game will redistribute players to reduce any skill differences where applicable. Premade teams stay together.
- Grit alternative Skins can now be unlocked via Barter Coins!
+ others. "Read More" for full list.
Secret Ponchos: Most Wanted Edition IS OUT!
The team is so proud to be able to announce that SECRET PONCHOS: MOST WANTED EDITION is officially out. It's been a 5+ labour of love for our small team and we hope that it shows. To celebrate we've launched a new trailer as well as put the game on sale for 25% off on Steam. You can get it HERE